Dull hip and back pain. Taking pain killers. Blood test shows raised LFT. Treatment?

hi. I am 27 years old and female. I have over the past 3 weeks been having pain in my hips which started as a dull ache and got gradually worse, The pain is now in my hip /back and sore. I have been taking anti inflammortries and pain killers which the doctor told me to take. I had a blood test the day I saw the doctor and results have shown the LFT is slightly raised but i am not sure of the statistics. The pain killers have not worked. Is there anything to worry about??
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012