Dull headache, trying to conceive. On cholesterol, BP medication. History of PCOS. Causes?

For the past few weeks I ve been experiencing mild dull headache every days, I also feel sick throughout the day, I am trying to get pregnant but I have PCOS so getting pregnant is not easy. My last period was at the end of July. I haven t tested to see if I m pregnant yet but I was wondering if there are any other causes. I take meds for high blood pressure, cholesterol and my blood sugar . Some of my pills have been recently changed to the generic brand. What can be the cause of my daily pains?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012