Dull headache, sore joints, tiredness, leg pain, numbness in hands and feet, nausea. Cause?

usually have low blood pressure - symptoms of a dull headache , sore joints & a bit tired - went to bed early, awoke early hours of the morning with extreme pains in legs - couldn t feel feet - hands & feet numb - nausea - went straigth to the A & E Dept. of Hospital - admitted with high temperature of 41 - pulse rate of 155 - extreme lower joint & leg pain - increased blood pressure - not on any drugs or any sort at present - female age 24 - currently still in hospital undergoing blood tests -
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013