Dull headache, forgetfulness, fatigue, runny nose, metallic taste in mouth, erectile dysfunction, occasional blackout, sensitivity to smell. Reason?

I am a 28 years old male. I have been having the following symptoms for around 4 years and things are getting worse lately. I am not sure which doctor I have to see for them. Below are the symptoms: - Headache: dull headache.. it is more like pressure in the head, the sides, center of face, the back of head. - Fuzzy head feeling & light headedness: sometimes it feels like my head is empty, weird feeling inside head. - Forgetfulness: forgetting where I put stuff, what I just did, what has just been said.. - Fatigued: even after getting rest but feel more tired than normal. - Lack of Concentration & short attention span: Hard to keep focused on job at hand , when reading, when something is being explained. - General feeling of weakness and laziness - Runny nose especially when eating, sneezing , congestion, pressure behind eyes, sometimes congestion in ears, sometimes buzz in ears - Metallic taste when eating some things - Stress and urgency to do things even without deadlines and even that they lack importance. - Hard to find the right words sometimes - Erectile dysfunction - Unexplained heat and cold rushes: body sometimes heats up and sometimes I feel a cold chill. - Uncontrolled staring - Sensitivity of eyes to light - Insomnia some nights. - Neck tense and tight, also trap muscle tight sometimes. Cramps when yawming. - Balance loss sometimes when walking - Blackout sometimes when standing up - Cold hands and feet even in heat. - Sweating hands, feet, armpits - Having headaches when smelling strong odor
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012