Dull headache around base of skull, waves of nausea, intermittent dizziness, eye issues. Any ideas?

I have been to see two doctors and am being told that I just need to rest and it might go away . I have a dull aching headeache type pain around the back base of my skull and I have had waves of nausea and and dizzy on and off, its also hard to focus with my eyes (no severe head pain or eye issues) Any idea, I have had a someone suggest some kind of ear problem but the doctor checks my ears and since they are fine.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012