Dull headache. CT scan showed blocked sinus. Surgery suggested. What are the complications related to surgery, will my lifestyle change?

i had dull headache i got ct scan done. When i show my reports to doctor he said i needed a surgery, My ethmoid, sphenoid, maxillary, frontal sinus are blocked. He said its good right now that it haven t spread to brain & said after surgery u will be kept for 2 days and its safe to have it done on time. Now i am afraid because on net i read frontal and sphenoid are difficult in surgery only professionals one can make it done & there are many complications like blindness , vision problem or any brain disease because its located near it. i am so afraid of it, is it minor operation or major? please guide me, is there any chance after surgery it will affect my lifestyle. Dr. SATISH JAIN will do my surgery (Director Of Jain ENT Hospital)
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012