Dull head pain at the area of neck and head union, numbness on side of head, behind eye, neck stiffness. What is the remedy?

Hello ! I am a 36 year old male in good health. Lately I have started to have a dull pain in my head just at the area where my neck and dead meet. the pain sometimes gives me a numb feeling on my left side of my head and behind my eye. It feels like a stiff neck but higher up and under my head. My neck also feels stiff at times and rubbing it does not help it go away. Been happening for around a week now. Not freaking out just wondering why. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012