Dull, has loose motions, fever. Yellowish motions, now greenish and thick. Anything to worry ?

Hi doctor my daughter infant is 17 months old since yesterday she is bit dull and had loose motion not very watery but had strong curd like smell yesterday and had bit fever .We gave calpol syrup for fever and AD 10 oral suspension powder and OFM syrup. She had rotavirus dehyradtion 2 months back but was completely recovered. Today she had motion yellowish four times and now greenish thick motion. We consulted pediatirican and he said its not rotavirus but its stomach infection .Is this green motion a serious matter or is it normal and what is the reason behind the same. When we took her to the doctor there was no green motion but now after giving her electroal powder water and toast the motion was green it was just once now and now she is sleeping. I would be greatful if you recommend the diet for today.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013