Dull, constant ache in the neck, constant swollen glands, sharp pains in right arm, depression. Reason?

I am a 43 year old female for all intents and purposes in good health. I am VERY active by walking, exercising, and constantly busy. I have NEVER suffered with headaches until recently (the past 3 months)...additionally I have a dull aching that is constant in my neck, mostly on the right hand side. I suufer from constant swollen glands and I have chalked these symptoms up to allergies, as my head always feels pressure. Also, I have sharp pains that shoot down my right arm - mostly in my sleep that wake me up. I am EXTREMELY tired but I am chalking this up to depression , as my mom died a few years ago at age 61 of colon cancer and I have never been the same. Additionally I have a GREAT deal of stress in my life with problematic teenagers and a trying marriage. I have googled all of my symptoms and from all accounts, I wonder if I have MS. The swollen glands have been on-going for a few years and had them checked out by a physician who concluded nothing. I had a chem panel done at an urgent care last year when I went for swollen glands and possible strep throat . Strep throat was negative. I had inquired about the possibility of thyroid issues but when they did the blood workup they said this was normal. Any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012