Dull chest pain, tightness, pain travels to neck and shoulders. History of panic attacks. Treatment?

I have a dull ache in the left side of my chest , about two inches below my clavicle . It started about six months ago. I do have an anxiety disorder , and I smoke occasionally. It doesn t really hurt, but it feel tense and tight. The pain sometimes travels to my neck and shoulders, and closer to the armpit area. I don t have insurance to get this checked out, but it s really worrying me. I went to the emergency room June of last year for a panic attack, and there was nothing suspicious about my blood pressure. Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013