Dull chest pain, cavity lesion. X-ray done. History of pneumonia. Should I be worried?

due to my immigration purpose i had a chest xray 2 months ago, doctors found it abnormal..they found cavity leisions ,i hv sent to tb hospital,they did all test but its negative...i hv just dull pain in chest sometimes now, no cough ,no fever,no weightloss,no headache ,and no shortness of breath, ,cavity leisions werefound in chest xray and ct scan ,....TB tests were negative....doctors said may be that cavity may be because i hv pnemonia when i was 3 yrs old..they told me for follow up xray tio see that cavity leision size increasing or not.i was a occasinal smoker ,just some time i smoked in parties..but nt much,..i just feel pain in my left lung ..its just sometimes i feel that could be a serious problem....? i m worried too much...
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012