Dull arm pain that radiates to bicep, wrist, hands with occasional shooting pains, no injury. Any ideas?

My right arm has a dull pain that goes in and out in bicep, wrist and the external part of my hand below my pinky finger . There are also occasional shooting pains in the wrist and hand area. I haven t done anything to injure in the area lately. Kinda nervous about the pain to the point where I took a Bayer aspirin just in case . I am only 31 and have no cholesterol or blood pressure problems. Just had them checked two weeks ago. Any idea of what this could be?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012