Dull aching pain in buttocks, stabbing pain in groin. History of migraine. Reason for pains?

I am a 23 year old female, 5 4 and 170 lbs. I have had 4 pregnancies, 2 deliveries, 2 miscarriages. I have a history of migraine . For over a week I have experienced dull aching pain in my buttocks and it has gone into my thighs, getting worse the past 3 days. Along with this I have been getting a sharp stabbing pain in my left groin , and at times it is so excruciating that I almost fall to the floor. Can you give me some insight as to what this may be?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013