Dull ache that comes in lower right jaw and right shoulder simultaneously. Emergency attention required ?

Hi I have had a dull ache that comes an goes in my lower right jaw and right shoulder . The pain always occurs simultaneously. I have had it for about three days, but the frequency of the aches has increased today, particularly during high- stress times and on exertion. If I sit quietly for a bit, the frequency and severity of the attacks diminish. The ache only lasts for about 10 seconds at a time. Pressure on the shoulder seems to relieve the ache. I am 27 and female, an ex-smoker, very occasional wine drinker and non-drug user. I tried to see my GP today but he is on leave. Should I go to the emergency room, or what other symptoms should I watch out for? Many thanks, AAAAA
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012