Dull ache in upper right arm, feeling of crack in right finger. Reason?

For 3 weeks, I noticed a dull ache in my upper right arm (between the shoulder and elbow ). It becomes more painful when I raise my arm, extend to the side or reach around the back. I have limited extension to the back, i.e. hard to clasp my bra. Most of the time, I do not feel the ache but sometimes when asleep, it will wake me up. Went to my PCP who thought it was strained muscles from increased computer use. Wonder if it is related to my neck crackling that has also started. Ring finger on my right hand also feels like I need to crack it.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012