Dull ache in the chest, severe knee pain , knees crack and pop on walking, edema in hands and legs, puffiness in face. What treatment should I take?

I ve felt ill since my mom died about a year ago. I ve had a pain in my chest that several Drs diagnosed as anxiety but I feel that it s more than that. It s a dull ache. About 2 weeks ago my knees started hurting so bad that I couldn t walk. They have fluid on them and pop and crack when I walk. They both hurt really bad. Now I have pitting edema in my legs and my hands , wrists, arms and puffiness in my face. I can t work because I hurt so bad and there are no doctors that will listen to me. I also have a lot of joint pain and pain that moves to different areas of my body every other day. I m very depressed and anxious. Now with all of these new problems I feel very scared. Please advise me on what to do. I m 34 years old, 5 2 , 150 lbs. Female with 2 beautiful children.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012