Dull ache in shoulder blade radiating to ribs. Chest X-ray clear. Should I be worried?

I have had a dull ache in my left shoulder blade for about 3 to 4 months now. chest xray clear, went to back doctor and he said all was good on xrays small curve at top of back but nothing out of the norm. Nothing really seems to trigger the pain but sometimes it even radiates across my ribs into chest. chiropractor said i had some ribs out. it seemed to help for a litle bit but its still there. i am terrified its lung cancer how concerned should i be
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012