Dull ache, discomfort in right groin, shortness of breath with certain movements, frequent urination through the night. Guidance?

I am 74 years old. Have had 3 caesarians, appendectomy , hernia repair on the right hand side & a hip replacement also on the right side. For the past 3 years I have experienced a dull ache & some discomfort in my right groin . It has become a sharp grabbing pain that stops me in my tracks & catches my breath that only lasts for a few seconds with some of my movements. I also have a dull ache in my back. My bowels are normal & I have had colonscopies. I have urinate frequently through the night but am fine during the day.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012