Dull ache across the back, been on alcohol. Tried ibuprofen. What can provide relief?

I am a 24 year old female and keep getting a dull ache in my right hand side of my back. it gets worse and spreads across my back then I ve been drinking a lot on a night out . ibuprofen seems to help but can it be something more serious or is it just i b s or dehydration ?I have it at the moment and haven t has a alcoholic Drink in 2 days it s been like this for a few months also in the morning I tend to wake up with quite a stiff bottom of my back is this related and can you help me ?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013