Dull abdominal pain, excessive hunger even after eating. Massage with castor oil helps. Treatment?

I have this dull pain in my abdomen . The pain is reminiscent of hunger pain tho I am definitely not hungry is so painful that it wakes me I try using the bathroom thinking perhaps this will make it go away but to no prevail. It s starting to frighten me bc I experience in the day now nothing helps except when I massage my tummy with Jamaican castor oil and that s only for a short period of time before a nagging feeling of hunger returns. When I say they are like hunger pains I m referring to that dull cramp like feel when ur hunger but it in this case its like I havent eaten in weeks even when I ve just ate . Please help me
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013