Dull abdominal pain, bloating, cramps radiating to back. Pain in the leg. Unable to walk. Suggestions?

Hi, i m a 29 year old male. About 2 weeks ago i noticed a dull ache in my lower left abdomen . It lasted for a few days, and for a couple of days i didn t really notice it. About a week ago (a week later) i noticed my stools were softer and my bowel movements have changed a bit. No blood in stool or non appear black, just soft. During this last week i ve had days were i ve felt really bloated, had cramps , and the pain and bloatedness seems to shift around my abdomen through to my front, then back, then upper, lower. Pain also varies from dull, to sharp stabs to cramp. Also felt sick a couple of times. Even my left leg ached at one point. Left side feels quite bloated and tight when i lay on it. It seems i ve lost a bit of weight too, not sure how much. Just noticed in my face and a bit round my abdomen, although nobody else thinks i have. I have been walking alot though to work and back in the past 4 months, 50 minutes walk each way, although sometimes i get a lift. havent walked in the last 10 days though. Advice would be appreciated. ps: I have been worrying alot for the past few weeks
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013