Due to sun exposure I became tanned & lost the glow on my face

dear Dr, to start with i had medium- fair complxn b4..i'm living in chennai.. due to sun exposure i became tanned & lost the glow on my face..m using kojivit,melaglow & glyco 6 & lotus spf 40 daily..kojivit whn used alone gave gud result..i have few pits on my cheeks left by pimples..its reducing with it safe??. pls suggest some creams & tablets to get fair, glowing & clear skin....also suggest tab to reduce ageing of skin... n i have some dark patches on my underarms which i got it recently because of a particular deo.. pls suggest some medicines for that also Dr.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Apr 2010