Due to over masturbation losing control of ejaculation. Homeopathic cure?

Dear Sir, Actually due to over masturbation in small age i am loosing my control power on ejaculation . I use smoking also but in small amount only hardly two sticks. Now my problem is that when ever i am getting excited or someone touches my penis then i loose my control and ejaculate and after that i lost my excitement and not get erection . can you suggest me any homeopathic way to procure these problems. and how long it will take to get natural sex power
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013