Due to finish depo injection. Feeling light headed. Feel better?

Hi! Im due to finish my depo injection on 18th sept (as thats when the 12 weeks are up) but I am feeling very light headed and extremley tired lately, I have also felt nauseous and had some spotting over the past 2 weeks I just wondered if this was normal. Also I have been given a script for the mini pill (as the combined pill gave me severe migranes) when should I start taking that and will it make me feel any better? I have been on the depo for a year with 4 shots.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012