Due to cataract there is low vision in right eye , will my other eye also get affected ?

Hi sir, my name is AAAAAAA sharma age 26 years old i have white motiya in my both eyes but i eye is much effected by that when have checked up they told me you have white motiya now i am suffering from low visibility in my right eye approx. 15 to 20% visibility overall i cant see, read anything properly in my right eye still my left eye is ok but they told me your left eye is also effected by white motiya so i afraid from that plz give me right consult thanks
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012