Due for periods, with regular cycles. Good tablet to postpone periods?

Hello My period is due on 17th/18th March . Today is the 12th of March . What should I do to postpone my period( by 2 days ) to after the 20th of March ? I am from India . I am 20 years old . I have regular periods and do not face any problems . Could you please suggest an appropriate tablet that is available in India along with its dosage . Thank You
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013
thanks for query.
you can use primolut-N(Norethisteron) 5mg tab tds 2-3days before your expected period till you are not needed your period than stop tab you get your period in 1-2 days.
but never use this prepration regularly because it developed menstrual irregularities.
if you are having some problem go and consult a gynaecologist.
good luck.
take care.