Due for periods, have pregnancy symptoms, UPT negative. History of birth controls. Am I pregnant?

hi there,im 27 years old,my name is rafaela and im a mum of a 4 year old boy.. me and my husband want another baby,so i stopped my pill last month,after my period which was on the 7th february..after that i knew i was ovulating on the 21st of february so we had sex on the 16 th and on the 18th of february because we want a i waited until my period comes on the 7th of march,and never did...i did 2 pregnancy tests and came out negative...i have been feeling really tired,sleepy all the time,im in the toilet all the time,i feel cramps ,im always hungry..i dont know what to do or to think..i dont know if im pregnant or not..i am thinking of wanting till sunday if the period does not appear i will then go and see my doctor on monday...thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013