Due for periods, had unprotected sex. History of depo provera. Possibilities of pregnancy?

I was due for my depo provera shot in november but decided to go off of it due to a drastic weight gain (35lbs) and extreme moodiness and other terrible side effects. Well recently (within the past month) on multiplenoccasions my boyfriend and Ihave had unprotected sex. I did a test in december but it was inconclusive.. (Ithink I messed it up..) Istill haven t had my period but have had one instance a very very light spotting for what seemed like only a few hours... I m extremly concered.. it it possible Iam pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013