Due for periods. Dark red spotting, very mild cramps. Concerning?

I'm due for a period any day now. Yesterday and today I have had dark red spotting, but only when I wipe and no other time. I have not started my period at all yet. Very light if any cramping. This is unusual for me, because when I have my period it usually is very heavy, bright red, and I have horrible cramping. Should I be concerned or is this just an off month?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Hi dear user,thanks for your query.

Your symptom seems to be just like a premenstrual period. In my opinion, you should not worry and should wait for a period.If you don't get your period in a week, then you should rule out pregnancy( if that is a possibility).

Hope this helps.