Due for period, bled after sex. Was it implantation bleeding? Help?

Hi i am a 20 Year old female. I was due for my period january 1st it is not january 9 i took a test when i was about 5 days late, came back negative. so i thought huh okay i ll wait a few days. Then Me and my Husband decided to have a sex right after sex he goes hey honey did you start your period? I was baffled. I went to the bathroom and wiped and sure enough i was bleeding ... But it wasn t the normal dark red period blood i normally get, it was orange/pinkish. So i thought okay maybe i am starting my period. Put tampon in and went to bed. Woke up the following morning went to go pee and change my tampon, take it out nothing there. So though okay maybe i am pregnant and this is what implantation bleeding is. I have been pregnant one other time and it ended sadly in a MC. So i brush it off thinking ill wait to test until Friday. 2 Days later we have sex again and bam! bleeding after sex hits me again. I haven t had any other pregnancy symptoms other then my breasts being extremely tender and enlarged. Occasional heightened smell, and once in awhile a little cramping. Could you please help me?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
The bleeding during sex may be due to the infection. The delay in periods may be due to the anemia or infection.
I advise you to consult a gynecologist for diagnosis and treatment. You may need to have an M.R.I. for confirmation.
I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms fluconazole, cifixime, and hematinics .
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to hasten the recovery.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.