Due for hysterectomy. History of bad tear in rectum. Can this be rectified during hysterectomy?

Yes please. I'm 39 and only have one child. I'm having a Hysterectomy hopefully July this year and I live in the UK so health cover is not an issue for me. I had my son nearly 12 years ago and had during the birth I was cut to allow him out and then also tore badly into my rectum. I was left with SEVERE haemorrhoids and they are always there and on the outside, albeit they do not cause me any medical issues they are unsightly and have affected my confidence with my husband ever since (he does not have any issues at all). When I have this operation, is it possible for the Surgeon to operate on those at the same time and get rid of them all from the outside? I feel very embarrassed about this and don't know how to broach it with him at the consultation. Many thanks
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013