Dual cycles in a month, prescribed Duoluton. Precautions to be observed while on medicines?

Dear doctor, I am recently married and we are both of same age. My wife had a dual cycle this month with in a gap of 9 days. Is this a complicated problem? More over i met my Gyn Dr and Dr advised to go with Duoluton L for 3 months continuously. Even got the information that its a contraceptive pill , is there any chance that she can get conceived even after the usage of pill? Daily she is having it by different timings in the night as even mid night. Do the medicine have any time limit, that if having unprotected Sex during day time can make her pregnant.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  42 Awaiting Answer