Dryness over penile skin with white dots, disappear with washing, no pain or itching. Which medicines can be used?

sir,,,iam a married male 29 years old.iam staying abroad without family since 4 month.i am feeling some problem with my skin is dry one.every day morning iam seing my penies head some white dots like dry cheese.if i wash it, it will be desappear.again after 4 or 5 hours it s coming same like that, thers no pain and dear sir please tell me what i will do ? and iam staying in saudi arabia.if u are priscribe some medicine it should be awilable saudi arabia is help full for me ...thanks and regards,, munna..kerala.india
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012

dear munna
Welcome to HCM-It is better to consult a doctor as he will be in better position to understand your problem and examine your penis. May be it is some kind of allergy.At the moment we can not prescribe any medicine.
Take care of yourself.