Dryness over lips and throat during nervousness. Vomiting sensation after having liquids in the morning, under pressure or tired. How can I overcome these?

hi, my name is Hashim and i am 23, and 58 kg and height is 5 8. sir, when i get up early in the morning and have some liquid like tea, water etc, or when i laugh allot or when i become under pressure and thing about an issue, or when i tired up or when i feel a little bit bad smell i attempt to vomit , or some times vomit. second sir, my lips get dry alot, specially when i become nervous my lips and throat dry I will be very thankful to you if you can kindly help me Regards Hashim
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012
You need to be examined by an Internist (physician ) to find out cause of your symptoms