Dryness on the tongue with white deposition with burnt feeling, has increased sensitivity to spicy foot, bad breath. How can I get rid of this?

few days ago my tongue started acting funny...its dry and slightly white i can have food but i can really taste the chilly and spice in my food and then i cant have it even though i could normally have really chilly/spicy food and also my mouth smells even if i brush and a film deposits on my teeth(like it happens when we get up) constantly feels like i have burned my toungue...
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012