Dryness in vagina, thick discharge, itching, burning urination. Had antibiotics before the issue. Any insights?

I went to the doctor this week with a vaginal issue. She took a swab thinking I might have herpes . But I don t think I don t. Yes I have had unprotected sex but I do not have any blisters and I don t feel like I have the flu . I have had many yeast infections before and I feel like this is one of them. Except its a little worse. I have a lot of dryness areas where it looks like it s been chafed I have a discharge its thicker but doesn t smell. I itch as well and it hurts when I pee. I do shave down there and I have also resently been on an antibiotic right before this happened. So I was wondering what your input was. Because I am freaking out waiting for the results
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012