Dryness in mouth, low appetite, fatigue, nausea on eating post taking medicines for IBS, acidity, burping, endoscopy showed indigestion

Hi, I am an 29 year old indian female. Last year i was diagnosed with IBS , severe acid reflux , heavy burping. Did an endoscopy , blood tests, stool test . All reports were normal. Endoscopy showed that I suffered from Indigestion. Have been prescribed Lansoprazole , Omeprazole (both 40 mG) , Last two months I was prescribed Colofac for IBS and Pantocid DSR for acidity and Providac for burping. Its been a month now i am not taking any meds. Ever since i stopped taking the meds, I have a really dry mouth, no appetite to eat , my legs ache, feel tired all the time and find it difficult to concentrate. As soon as i begin to eat I feel nauseated and feel like throwing up. My chest feels tight and thats when i know i have to burp , but burps dont easily come out. I have lost weight due to all these reasons and get scared every time I eat how my body will react... Please could any one advise me what to do. I am tired of taking meds as I dont see any improvement...
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012