Dryness, elephant skin pattern on lower legs. Poor diet with less water, vitamins.Remedy?

Hi. I am suddenly noticing the skin on my lower legs (ankle area) and upper foot is getting an elephant skin look...dry and pronounced pattern. I have had a very poor diet in the last year and I have not taken vitamins nor drank the proper amount of water (that I KNOW). Had a stressful split with my husband and now divorced living alone. I spent 10 hours on my feet moving recently and my left foot hurt like it was broken, mostly just on the top. I've rested it and it is getting better but still hurts if I walk on it too much. I do have some swelling off and on. I am concerned with the weird dryness and elephant skin pattern. Thank you. OOPS, sorry I didin't know it cost. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
you may be suffering with xerosis of skin.
It is a common condition seen with ageing.
Apply white soft parrafin.
It is cheap and best moisturiser

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you