Dry vagina, painful, no bleeding, using Xylocaine. Want smooth insertion

Hi...I m 30 year old from bangalore married for 4 months now. Me and my husband are planning for baby but facing lot of problem. We feel that insertion is not smooth and doesn t go completely inside as my vagina is dry and sometimes I stop him because of the pain. We feel that hymen is still not broken as I never saw blood while having sex till now. If he tries to completely insert, its not going inside. We tried using Xylocaine 2% gel but of no use. Could you please suggest anything similar to Xylocaine 2%gel which can make the area numb so that I will not stop him because of the pain and also some artificial and safe gel to apply around vagina for smooth insertion so that hymen can break and I can conceive!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012