Dry throat, throat block sensation. Abnormal Vitamin B12 level, vitamin D level. Stiff neck or cancer?

Hello sir Can i get your help i am having a feeling of something stuck in my throat from last 5 months and my throat is dry as well have visited doctor quite many times but every yhing seems normal besides the vitamin B12 level and vitamin D level and have been taking them from quite some time. Please let me know what can be the reasons for the same. Also, please let me know if this is some thing serious and if these are the symptoms of throat cancer then wouldnt it had been worse in 4 months.. Also i have a stiff neck as well please reply ASAP
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013