Dry throat, painful while swallowing, white lumps on back of throat, red tonsils. Histroy of recurring tonsilitis. Advice

I had tonsillitis at the end of feb. Went to see the doc and he prescribed penicillin which I had to take 2 tablets 3 x a day after my 7 day course the tonsillitis went. 3 days after I finished my course the tonsillitis came back, the doc them prescribed me with amoxiclav for 7 days again when I finished my course everything was clear. I've gone about 2 weeks without any problems but now my throat is sore again and feels dry, it also hurts a bit to swallow but I do not have any white spots on my tonsils but there are white lumps on the back of my throat and my tonsils are red.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013