Dry throat, congestion in esophagus, pain in stomach after drinking pop. Treatment?

Yesterday I drank pop and I guess I drank too much of it or too quickly. My throat was dry cause I didn t drink much water during my day out. When I drank the pop, it constricted in my sternum and it felt like a big rock was going down my esophagus and etc. Later, I think it hurt my muscle at the top of my stomache? I don t know what that s called. Should I go see a doctor? or is this not serious?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Thanks for your query
I can feel your concern
avoid drinking pop and take antibiotics drink plenty of water avoid oily foods and soft drinks .you should do gargles and take some green tea I recommend to have a proper clinical examination.
Hope it helps
Wishing a speedy recovery
Dr imran