Dry spots in butt!

Hi doctor,I have a dry spots in butt that makes me emparessed and feeling not good,I visited doctors several times and they all gave me one kind of medication which is (Deprosalic ointment and a cream formed of uria ) the result is good but as soon as I finish my medication the spots comes back again. Really I need a finall solution to recover from this forever.thank you
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jun 2010
wat was told as ur diagnosis? if u dont know , u need to send me a digital pic of the lesions at to get u the excat treatment and the prognosis.