Dry sore throat, pain in the neck and lower back, cloudy urine. Cystitis?

I have a dry sore throat which I ve had for months, a doctor shone a torch on it and said it looked fine, about three months ago my neck and lower back started aching and have got progressively worse. I ve also had what I assumed to be a bout of cystitis before Christmas and while most of the symptoms of that have gone I still have very yellow sometimes cloudy urine . What might be the problem and should I be insisting my gp takes more notice. I am 39.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013