Dry skins on arm, becomes red patch on putting tan. What can i use to get rid of it?

Hi, I have small circles of dry skins on the tops of my arms. When i get out of the bath they always come up really red. The colour goes down after an hour and it is pretty much invisable, just a bit dry. Also if i was to put fake tan on, it clogs to the patches . So the tan is uneven and it makes the dry patches darker than the rest of my skin. Once it is washed off its fine. It doesnt irritate or itch , it just doesnt look right. What can i use to get rid of it?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
HI
WELCOME TO HCM BETTER TO VISIT NEAR BY DERMATOLOGIST
MEAN WHILE YOU CAN PUT COCONUT OIL ON IT AS IT IS BEST EMOLIENT
AND OIL OF KARANAJA [Pongamia ] IS VERY USEFUL TO GET RID SUCH A DERMATITIS

5 users find this helpful