Dry skin, unexplained weight gain, hoarseness in voice, sensitivity to cold in hypothyroidism

hi. My name is AAAAAAA and am 37 year old house wife but do help my husband in his office. i have two children aged 7 & 8.5 years. i need to consult a thyroidologists. can you suggest one for me in navi mumbai. i show most of the symptoms for hypothyroidism . dry skin , unexplained waight gain, hoarseness in voice, sensitivity to cold , severe bouts of depression etc. i did take the medicine for one year without any result. i wish to consult an expert now. pls if you can help me. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012