Dry skin that peels off around the fingers

i have a dry skin and it usually peels off espercially around the fingers, what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Aug 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You could be having drying of skin due to excessive use of soaps and detergents. You should use moisturisers and keep warm. Avoid excessive washing of hand.
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi... dry skin is common in the winter season.., you need to drink more amount of water..,
eat watermelon, cucumber, and much fruit, can use moisturizing creams..
the condition is not serious , the skin will shed the outer layer and
new layer of skin will be seen.. once the season changes , it will get to normal..
Hope I have answered your question..