Dry skin since birth, using Moisturex since years. Is there any permanent cure or alternative for moisturex?

hello doctor, My name is aslam and i have dry skin by birth, since iam using Moisturex cream from the age of 10, now iam 28. As my age increases the price of moisturex also increases from 100gms-15Rupees to 50gms 135Rupees. For me it is best suited cream for my skin among all available moisturisers in the market.Kindly suggest is there a cure for dry skin, or any alternate for Moisturex cream
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012