Dry skin on vagina, itching, redness, white or brown discharge, spreading to anal area. Treatment?

Hi, I m a 19 year old female and I m not sure what s going on down there but the skin down there is very ashy and dry looking. It itches sometimes and is really red and sore. Sometimes I see white stuff or brown stuff coming from my vagina and I think it s spreading to the anal area because the skin splits. Also when I use the bathroom it sometimes hurts because its so dry down there. What do you think is going on?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013