Dry skin on penis glans, gets worse after erection. History of yeast infection. Permanent cure?

I had yeast infection for over one year cured recently after taking diflucan and fivelac. My glan penis skin afterwards is very dry and thin and more or less traumatised. It starts healing then, the next morning when i get a normal erection, it returns back to its previous condition like a vicious cycle. I have taken all sorts of vitamin and healing supplements but all i get is flaking off of dry skin and a restart of the entire healing trauma problem. what do I do?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013